Consultant – Syariah
To provide Wills Preparation, Trust, and Estate Planning Needs.
- Provide new ideas to generate sales for the company.
- Perform research and development to improve on product offering.
- Conduct small/focus group talks (less than 5 pax) to educate/inform the public on estate planning and motivate people to make their wills.
- Garner sales through cold calls, email blast and on social media platform.
- Fix appointments and attend meetings with clients to collate information for will preparation.
- Draft clients’ wills based on client instruction.
- Finalised the wills writing. Upon completion of review by supervisor, arrange for clients meet up for wills acceptance and signature.
- Perform house (Adhoc) visit for client who are physically immobile.
- Collect fees from clients and issue receipts.
- Maintain and update statistical information on wills prepared for weekly management reports on work performed.
- Assist clients in the application of Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration.
- Assist in business development and marketing efforts to increase market share.
- Update the website, Facebook, print brochures and advertise in local malay newspaper.
Qualification and Requirement:
- A recognized university degree in Shariah Law, Islamic law or related experience.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Has positive work attitude, initiative and can work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative and can think out-of-the-box
- Effectively bi-lingual in English and Malay for our Malay speaking clients.